Monday, August 3, 2015

3 Favorite DIY's

A simple project can be really rewarding to try. Here are three of my favorites via Pinterest under my DIY board...

Take any pretty wrapping paper (or you could grab some acrylic paint and poster board and do ombre look yourself)  and put it in a simple white matted frame (I love Target or Ikea's) and you've got a pretty piece of art.

There are some really cute planters out there but it can get expensive at times. Easy to grab a can of spray paint and some tape and let your imagination run wild. Or just copy one of these cute ones :)

Paint can change furniture so quickly. I like this unusual look. If it's to crazy for you it's also a fun solution to just paint the drawers and leave the top and side as is.
So, what are you painting today? It's been non stop rain here so I'm not much in a painting mood lately - but once that sunshine makes its way back to Florida I'll be planning out my next project very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment